Friday, February 06, 2009

Good friends=good times

I'm reminiscing because we are heading north today, once again, for what is setting up to be a fabulous weekend. However, it's bittersweet because I thought our housemates, the Welchs were going to join us but, instead of heading to North Conway for a relaxing weekend of skiing, they are heading to New York to spend time with Bob's dad, a very special person in their lives, who is seriously ill. All our prayers and best wishes are with "Pops."

So, since the Welchs can't join us I right now, I'll just post a few pics from last season to hopefully make them smile. You know we're thinking about you guys.

Take a look at that "do" on Bob. Remember St. Paddy's Day? And how about our visit from Phil and Brenna? We really have to do that again. It was so much fun.









See you soon in the mountains!

No comments: